• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

N Arizona M1028 Build Thread #2

N Arizona

Well I was in need of a good off road work truck so I have decided to build another M1028. Some of you may have seen my first build of a M1028. Link to the thread

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/cucv/35330-n-arizona-m1028-build-thread.html

I also have a on hold SEE Unimog project that I need to get to. The idea of this build is to make it a flat bed that can hold several welding machines and carry material. The truck in question is a M1028A1 that has the older style maintenance box on it that has been striped of all internals. It came out of LA and I have to give thanks to SGT Webb for his help on the load out. The over all condition of the truck is good a few new batteries and it fired on the first crank and runs smooth. The interior is all complete but a little dirty. The dash is a little warped. The driver side door has a little more forklift love then showed in the GL pics. Here are some pictures.

Attachments