• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

N Arizona M1028 Build Thread

Crash_AF

The motor mounts are not standard 6.2 motor mounts. I think the correct ones are for a 350 IIRC. I would take your old ones with you to NAPA and have them pull all the different options and match them up. Also remember that these trucks are 'frozen in time' at 1984 so even if the truck is an 85 or 86 they use the older parts for supply simplification.

Later,
Joe

N Arizona

Well it has been to long since I worked on this truck that has be seeing ranch duty for the last few years. Not much to add but did install a new fuel filter base and filter with a hand primer pump on it. But more to come.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks