• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

n00b!

Stout

Hey y'all!

I registered to comment on a discussion on driving to Alaska so I thought I'd say howdy while I'm at it. I've thought about picking up a cheap used truck and the CUCV looks like it might fit the bill. I like older GM trucks, used to drive an '87 C20 at work and liked it (though it was a 350 gasser). My preference is a manual gearbox, but I'd tolerate the TH400 as long as it worked or until I got tired of the lack of OD.

Still dunno whether I like the Blazer body or longbed pickup body better.

-Jon.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Welcome to the Green Iron loony bin.:cookoo:
Being in Hotlanta you are in the center of a hotbed of MV activity.
I am having a mini-rally in March here in Bammer and there is the Rally to End All Rallys (Clinto's Rally) in Oct. east of Atlanta.
Come revel in the maddness with the similarly addicted.:jumpin:
There is a 12 step program for MV addicts but we generally ignore it. :rolleyes:

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am having a mini-rally in March here in Bammer and there is the Rally to End All Rallys (Clinto's Rally) in Oct. east of Atlanta.
There is a 12 step program for MV addicts but we generally ignore it. :rolleyes:
Step 1 is admitting that you have a problem. When all of us make it through number one we'll let you know.

sw

Welcome to the site.

Stout

Oh really!? I might have to check 'em out. :p Any details on them?

salafrae

[thumbzup]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks