• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Name Change Alert: khilding to Desert Deuce

wallew

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mike,
You gotta admit, HE HAD a good reason, right? I won't be changing mine, that's for sure.

But it just shows how understanding you are. I'll add my thanks as well. I KNEW YOU WERE A NICE GUY. SHHH, we won't tell anyone else.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Why did you change it? Was it your real name and you were worried we would come looking?

rofl

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I don't want to change my name but sure would like to have my "VIlliage Idiot" title back.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Khilding,

Aren't you worried that massive climate change could make your new screen name irrelevant?

I mean, if all of a sudden it rains for a long time, you could go from "Dessert Deuce" to "tropical savanna deuce" or something like that.....................

M35A2

clinto said:
Khilding,

Aren't you worried that massive climate change could make your new screen name irrelevant?

I mean, if all of a sudden it rains for a long time, you could go from "Dessert Deuce" to "tropical savanna deuce" or something like that.....................

Or, if climate change gives you the weather we have over here, you could call yourself, "Cold, Wet, Blowing a Gale Deuce".

I think I need to change mine to, "Let me bend over so Tony Blair can s**g me up the a**e for even more fuel duty deuce".

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey, look at me! I'm the villiage idiot! Hey, thats not funny, who can't spell "VILLIAGE"?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks