• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Name for the wrecker?

FreightTrain

Banned
Ok,guys.I am trying to come up with a name for the new wrecker(The ugly M543A2 posted on here).Got a suggestion of "Camel Tow".Kinda like it myself.Wonder if anyone has any other ideas for names?

poppop

I like The Happy Hooker. Have you heard the one about the old couple about to lose the farm?? The old Lady told her Husband that she would become a street walker to try and raise enought money to save the farm. They owed $2000.00 at the Bank. She was back in two months with $2000.10 in cash. Indignant, he asked angrely, who was the cheap SOB who only gave you 10 cents. She wearly said, every last one of them.

bugei

wrecker names

my 816 is named "homie", short for home wrecker.

it seems i neglected to mention the purchase to the "director of home happiness" before the purchase. silly me :)

Attachments

5tonpuller

Kind of depends on who you ask. The guy next door. " That loud P O S "
My wife " That green thing " My Dad " The beast " My mom " What is it? "
My son " Unstoppable " His friends " Oh my F god "
The little girl down the road " Cool "
Me " Herbie "
A good friend " Hookie "

I guess it would be your point of view on what you would name one.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks