• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Name this sticker

KamikazeKunze

Hey all,
I masked around these when I painted the old girl but now I think I want to replace these reflective stickers?
What are they?
I haven’t seen them on any other M1010 onthe interwebs. But I have seen them on the back of tractor trailers in Australia......courtesy of more than a few episodes of Outback Truckers....LOL

Thanks a bunch

Attachments

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks EDP. Just found an older thread about it now that I knew what I was searching for.....I appreciate the assist
Most of them come from Europe since that's where they are used , it is hit and miss finding them . There was a thread not long ago of a source in Europe that was reasonable , there is also a guy in Italy on e-pay that has them from time to time. Search for delineator panels, delineator stickers or delineator decals it should come up using one of those search terms. You might want to PM NormB I think he was the one who posted a link a while back in one of the HMMWV threads.

Edit; post #16

https://www.steelsoldiers.com/showt...r-Question-Red-and-yellow-rear-placards/page2

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks