• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

napa pto gaskets?

sac

Hi all,

Getting a winch for my Deuce, and I thought I read that someone had PTO gasket cross over number for napa? I tride the stickeys and search and didn't find them.

Thanks Scott.

P.S. these trucks a addictive, wife is even getting into it.:p

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
They are 49 cents each at FleetPride, but you do have to tell them which thickness you want. Don't need a part number, just tell them six bolt PTO gasket, and the thickness.

M35A2-AZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You may need more then one. I think they come .010, .020 .030, .050".
Be sure to check the back slash on the gears after you put it on.
It is almost impossible to check it with dial indicator on the truck. But you
can feel it for the most part. Most of the time it is .030"

A PTO mounted to tight will give you shifting problems just something to watch for . After you are sure everything is good copper washers under the 6 nuts on the PTO will seal gear oil drips.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks