• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Napa weatherstripping??

ah1955

Not sure if NAPA has the weatherstripping but if you check at a body shop supply house that sells paints and other body repair supplys most have a line of body repair items that would include door and window gasket material that are different sizes and shapes.
Can't think of the name of the catalog that my local body supply house here in PA. uses but they have a shape that and size that will work for the door gaskets on my deuce that is sold by the foot.

13B40

I replaced my weatherstripping with some from Steele Rubber and it fit perfectly.
www.steelerubber.com
P/N 70-0145-73
Do a search on "independent American makes" and scroll down to door weatherstripping. You'll see cross-sectional diagrams of what they offer.

JCKnife

Bumping this thread because I'm shopping now and 13B40's post above is the best thing I've found so far...

Searching "weatherstripping" in thread title turns up only 3 threads (across all forums).

Kaiserjeeps

If Napa is any help there I would be surprised. There are a lot of weatherstripping company's that produce a lot of different products. Restoration specific and generic bulk stuff. Resortation stuff for cars can often be used on an MV. Here is another.

Metro Moulded Parts Inc. Automotive Weatherstrip and Rubber Parts

If anyone wants to adapt or repair weatherstripping on your rig that involves gluing the stuff on, be sure to use "pliobond" for your work. It will perform better than anything else out there.

Cheers.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks