• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

navigating this site

I know how hard it is to run a site like this, but navigating this one is pretty difficult. Buttons to post new advertisements are there, but how in the heck do you edit your ad if there is no link to do so, and in my user CP, there are NO links to any ads that I have.

Perhaps it is because I am new here, and the administrators have not yet upgraded my posing allowance, but I have been a member here for MONTHS now.aua

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I know how hard it is to run a site like this, but navigating this one is pretty difficult. Buttons to post new advertisements are there, but how in the heck do you edit your ad if there is no link to do so, and in my user CP, there are NO links to any ads that I have.

Perhaps it is because I am new here, and the administrators have not yet upgraded my posing allowance, but I have been a member here for MONTHS now.aua
As best I understand, Posting Ads is enabled after you cross a threshold of posts within the Forum... not a time-trip.
Hence.... start talking and magic things will happen [thumbzup]