• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

navy/military boat section?

hionthemountain

Attachments

Last edited:

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, at least it will give guys like Ferro someplace to post their old sea stories. Ferro tells one where he single handedly saved the main plant with some bailing wire, electrical tape and some PVC pipe.:mrgreen::jumpin:

sigo

Lieutenant Colonel
Steel Soldiers Supporter
While I'm sure the staff will appreciate your enthusiasm, remember that the forum is not a democracy. 10,000 votes for the additional forum won't guarantee it. With that said I'd guess that one is not that far off.
Of course it's not a democracy, but at least members can express their opinions. Where it goes from there.... well, take it or leave it, we did what we could.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Don't get me wrong, they notice this stuff. I wasn't for the M35A3 forum as it watered down thechnical info from the family of trucks. I'm all for this forum as it only ads good info to our forum. My opinion is that we may get some really good participation and pick up a new niche. I'll be pushing for it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks