• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Navy trucks don't float!!!

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
thanks kenny

if the waffle plate is used to lift a non winch truck, the hook block is into the grill and the hood, it will get it every time , the chains get the block up and away

rmgill

We need to make an expedition to get out and play with our Deuces and other MVs on some trails. basically show up with the heavy iron where the Jeep folks usually play. Any thoughts of when and where?

Brad900

rmgill,

After I repack my bearings I would love to hit the trails with other MVs. As for when, thats up to the weather & me pulling the hubs off.

clinto,
That is hwy 20, I got stuck on peachtree industrial about 1 mile south of hwy 20

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Brad900 said:
clinto,
That is hwy 20, I got stuck on peachtree industrial about 1 mile south of hwy 20
Haha! I know exactly where that is, I went to middle school around the corner. You must have scared the heck out of all those guys that ride motorcycles and ATV's there!

:)

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would love to come up during the color change (if all y'all have one) and go deuce wheelin. Not so much to stick the truck, just to do some trails with other deuces. Sounds like a blast!

BFR

Rocket Surgeon
I can just see it now...
some poor guy in a jeep buried to the windshield saying "I don't understand it was only a foot deep right here last week."

Brad900

Barefootrubi,

Thats what I was thinking when I got out if there. Some poor truck will be lost forever when they cross there. At least that will give me something hard under my tires when I cross there again