• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NC Christmas Parade Gibsonville NC

Andrmorr

A bunch of us are getting together to display our MV in the Christmas Parade. Gibsonville is an awesome little town with a fully restored Main street downtown area and the Christmas parade is always a fun affair. See the schedule/directions/poc info below.

POC-Me-Andrew 336-684-9157

Date: Sat 10 December, we are meeting at 12:45 at the T/A at I-85 exit 138 (1101 NC-61, Whitsett, NC 27377) so we can all get in the Parade line together...

Directions to actual parade: I- 85 Exit 138 (the T/A truck stop exit)...depending on which direction you're coming from, turn so that you pass with T/A on your right...go straight until you hit a T at Hwy 100 then turn right...the parade lines up on that street about a mile ahead (Hwy 100 is Whitsett St) (the road into Gibsonville)...candy throwing is allowed!

Note to anyone wanting to attend and film the MV's in the parade...the parade goes thru downtown on main st then makes a left turn...the left turn is the best spot for filming or pics

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks