• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NC Christmas Parade MV roll a success

Andrmorr

Gibsonville NC is a neat little town that has a pretty cool Christmas Parade every year. So this year SS members PowerstrokeNC, Oxyacetylene & Gear Report met me to roll the green/tan iron for the kiddies. My son's 4x4 friends brought their little trucks so we put them in front to warm up the crowd for the big boys! The parade draws a huge crowd and it's a candy fest for the kids on par with trick or treating...I finally got my truck out of mothballs and back on the road (which was my Christmas present to me)...The makers of Motrin were happy too I'm sure after my building/mounting 7 16r20's with beadlocks...Here's a few pics for the record... (If you guys have any other pics PM me and I'll add them)
2016 Gibsonville parade 3.jpg2016 Gibsonville parade 2.jpg2016 Gibsonville parade.jpg

Last edited:

Andrmorr

It only had 36 miles showing on a Red River Arsenal rebuild when I picked it up in Atlanta and drove it back to NC where it belonged (considering it was a originally Spec-Ops asset out of Ft Bragg). Best info I can find is they only made 114.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks