• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NC fuel blenders tax help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford Mechanic

anyone here live in NC and have thier fuel blenders license for paying the road tax? i am looking for info on how to get the license. i can't seem to find the license application or the requiremnts.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Probably because it is not titled 'fuel blending'. Search the 'Alternative fuels' forum for NC and you may have a few more hits. it has been discussed before, but since I'm not in NC, I don't remember the details.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Be sure to use capitalization when you fill out that form!

Ford Mechanic

i got a call into the excise tax division in Raliegh this is what i was told

form1262 fil out pages 5,6,7, and last one for the fuel blenders license.

fill out form 1260 every month regardless of production or not. pay tax with this form.

tax is 0.3775 cents per gallon

and i was told to contact IRS for thier tax also

@ dogghead, sorry it's a bad habit, my hand writing is printed all caps all the time, except for my signature.

gungearz

I would not listen to anyone about this.... Every situation can be different. The best and probably only thing to do is go to your county court house and get all the information from them. I know its always a pain to go down to the court house but there can be a really hefty fee if you make a mistake on this. Just my opinion.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, Using capitalization is in our rules.

Follow the rules or you won't be a postin' at all.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Please spell DH's name correctly as well. He gets a might cranky.

(Notice the capitalization.)

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm just telling people to follow the rules, that does not mean I'm cranky.

I suppose, since so many people can't follow very basic and simple rules, it could make any moderator(website manager) cranky to have to actually tell people such "elementary" basics such as to use proper capitalization. Good thing I'm almost always happy go lucky.

Last edited:

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Cranky is an endearing term.

I'm surprised all the moderators are as calm as they are with threads going political, not using a simple search, using stupid texting abbreviations AND the no capitalization.

Patience of saints I tell you.

Ford Mechanic

in the rules? show me. and i thought this was a military vehicles forum not a computer or english class.....i'm not interested in PROPER CAPITALIZATION, if you don't like it don't read my post or respond....or kick me off the sight, i don't care.:deadhorse:

cranky? sound like some one has too much time on his hands and a "respect my athority" complex.

212sparky

Reread the rules you agreed to when you signed up. I am sure you will get them sent to you. If you don't like the rules, I am sure there are other less helpful forums out there you can join.

Ford Mechanic

never mind the show me part i found what he was referancing

• Do not post in all CAPS or in giant run-on sentences without punctuation. Do not post as if texting and do avoid the use of texting abbreviations. We are not the grammar police but we want everyone to easily read your post in at least 8th grade English. It is extra work to post proper sentences from a smartphone but the result will be greatly appreciated. Please do your best to use capitalization, proper spelling and punctuation. It makes it easier for everyone to read!

i feel my post are easy enough to read and is the best that i care to do.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, Using capitalization is in our rules.

Follow the rules or you won't be a postin' at all.

never mind the show me part i found what he was referencing

• Do not post in all CAPS or in giant run-on sentences without punctuation. Do not post as if texting and do avoid the use of texting abbreviations. We are not the grammar police but we want everyone to easily read your post in at least 8th grade English. It is extra work to post proper sentences from a smartphone but the result will be greatly appreciated. Please do your best to use capitalization, proper spelling and punctuation. It makes it easier for everyone to read!

i feel my post are easy enough to read and is the best that i care to do.
Your choice.

When you change your mind and want to post here, and follow our rules, send an email to the site(use the "contact us" link at the bottom of every page). We'll let you post again, then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks