• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NC M129A1C Recovery Soon

gusto1

I just won a M129A1C from Camp Lejune. Waiting for all the EUC stuff to clear.
If anyone needs anything brought back to Concord NC we can put it in the back for my return trip. I plan on picking it up inabout 2 weeks.
Gus

pistonring

After about a month my EUC came thru:p and I am convoying to Meade in the morning with an M818 and a deuce to pick up my new to me m129a1c with neat storage cabinets inside perfect for storing small parts and hardware. Will also pick up two M105's with the deuce. Am fueled up and itching to go. A convoy is definitely the way to go with these old green trucks. More is better.
Dave in Elkton MD:-D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks