• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NDT tires for sale in Central Florida??

Status
Not open for further replies.

339grunt

Hi all,

I am wondering if anyone knows of any 9.00x20 NDT tires in very good condition that might be for sale in the central Florida area?? I got my original set from Gay's tire service company in Moultrie, GA....but really do not feel like driving up there for any replacement tires. Need to find a supplier closer to home. Thanks.

Mark

gmayor

I just got 10 new condition 9:00-20 tires fron Clint in IN. He advertises with a ebay store. New tires already mounted with rims and shippping to MO was only 175.00

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
There is a tire store near me (I am in NE AL) that has a pile of brand new 900x20's.
He is stuck with them since there is no market for them around here.
He offered them to me for $130.00 each if I take them all.
Since I plan to replace all my 900's with 1100's I passed on the deal.

But......if you can't get a better deal I have a trailer headed that way soon to deliver some stuff to your neck of the woods.
If you want them you can contact him and make the deal......I will pick them up for you and hold them until my stuff goes south or you make arrangements for pickup.
Let me know if I can help further.

JeremyB

I know where 4 were located as of friday,they have never been on rims and new. I will go by my buddys shop and make sure they are still up for sale and the price.

It is located in Sanford,do you know where that is?

emr

I have some brandy new 900's and some good used in northern NJ...and some rims and tubes and flaps to go with sets if needed, new 150ea. tubes 20ea. used 100 for the really good ones. rims 50 ...will throw in the flaps with sets... some are mounted and ready to go too....do not have em all out to see just how many i have but if anyone up this way wants to check em out, U are welcome.....Oh i have like new complete sets mounted and brand new off rims and used of 1100's ndtcc also....But its a come by and see thing.....I just cant handle the work to ship these things...Randy

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks