• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need 1 pallet moved east PLEEEEEESE

tklm539

I have a pallet of parts (700lb) in Port Huron MI. It is a gun ring, legs, cab plate, tow bar and some other minor parts. I got it from Texas, but it has now stalled out. I need it to fet as close to Albany NY as possible.

Any help would be appreciated. Otherwise it is going up for sale.

Thanks

Tom

rizzo

Re: RE: Need 1 pallet moved east PLEEEEEESE

jwaller said:
yellow truck freight will move it for about $200 to your door.
that is not a bad price. I can take it to the yellow terminal. I think there is one in town here..

jwaller

for that price you would need to call ahead and have an account. you wont get that price by simply showing up and dropping it off.

Engine5

Watch out for Yellow Freight. I had some drive shafts and a bumper picked up in Plattsburg NY going to Millbury MA, contracted Yellow Freight to do it. When they showed up it was with a trucking firm from Florida that YF subcontracted the job to. And they wanted another $400.00 for drop off. Got taken by YF, needed the parts had to pay. So much for YF's integrity. I will never use them again. BEWARE

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks