• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need 1102 humvee trailer moved off base at Ft. bragg

ranchhopper

I just won an 1102 trailer at ft. bragg I need it taken off the base and stored for a bit until I can either come down and get it or arrange to have it shipped to me. I needed the bed for my next bobbed deuce Im going to disassemble it and sell off the tires, axle, and surge brake I can be reached at 847-468-9676.

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sent your info to my buddy who lives in that AO and might be able to recover it for you. I'm still in Korea or I'd pick it up.

wb1895

I am about 2 hours from Ft Bragg and can pick it up and store it until you can come get it. PM me and we can work out the details.

Stonepicker1

I just won an 1102 trailer at ft. bragg I need it taken off the base and stored for a bit until I can either come down and get it or arrange to have it shipped to me. I needed the bed for my next bobbed deuce Im going to disassemble it and sell off the tires, axle, and surge brake I can be reached at 847-468-9676.
Was you able to get your trailer?

wb1895

I live 2 hours from Ft. Bragg and am available to pick up depending on the item. (no C-130's please) PM me if you need something picked up and I will see if I can do it.

I am picking up ranchhopper's 1102 when the EUC clears.

Hainebd

Here is the deal. I bring trailer to Nj, take bed off and take to Ohio on the weekend. You meet me someplace and we transfer to your rig. I keep frame you get body. Let me know if you are interested.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks