• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need 3 Deuces Annville to VA - or local storage?

HeadWizard

GL does sometimes surprise you and actually gets EUC's processed quickly - 2 business days from submission to approval. :)

:? The problem with that is when you plan for it to take longer and then family problems arise ( son going into hospital for ??? time) and you can't go pick up your stuff in time.

SO... I have 3 deuces at Annville, PA that are paid for and have the EUC's approved. They need to get off the facility (at least), and maybe even transported back here to Chantilly, VA (137 miles). Of course I'm willing to provide compensation for whatever is done.

PLEASE let me know if you have any suggestions or can help in any way. I certainly appreciate it.

Thanks-

Don

MiltonFine

I can assist most days if needed. I've never recovered before, so I cannot head any removal operation alone.

I may have space where they could be stored if you're in a pinch. Please send me a PM if that's the case.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks