• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need 4-color camo patterns for M49 and M818

blackdog

Hey guys,

I'm in a pinch right now -- left my copy of TB 43-0209 inside an office that won't be open until next week, and I need the 4 color camouflage patterns for both an M49 Fuel Tanker and M818 Tractor by this weekend. Can somebody please scan these pages from their copy of TB 43-0209 and post them here? I haven't been able to find them on the internet?

Thanks a bunch,

Brian

blackdog

There are no patterns for the M49 or M818 in TB 43-0147. The copy of TB 43-0209 on that page is from 1990, and only has three color patterns.

I need four color patterns.

blackdog

Yeah, still no paint patterns that I need in that manual. The manual that has the patterns I need is TB 43-0209 from 1976. I don't think that anyone has scanned and published it on the internet, so I was hoping that somebody could just scan the pages I need.