• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need 5 ton axle hauled from Delta, PA to GA. Or at least get it going south?

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Anyone able to assist in hauling a axle for me from Delta, PA to me? It is able to be loaded at the pickup and unloaded here. I can think of a handful of other locations in GA it could be dropped as well with assistance.

Blk97f150

Any idea what the weight is? Overall length? With wheels/tires or without? Front or rear axle? (just trying to get an idea of what would be needed to move it... )

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Any idea what the weight is? Overall length? With wheels/tires or without? Front or rear axle? (just trying to get an idea of what would be needed to move it... )
About 1000lbs and ~8ft. No wheels or tires. Rear axle. Pickup location has a forklift. I have a wrecker.

Hainebd

Taking a genset down from nj to Atlanta ga. Could add your axle to the run. Will make a trailer run instead of just pickup. Would you help with cost?