• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need a 95%+ Michelin 16.00r20 in Georgia

thegreydog

While trying to find out the binding feeling while backing up, my now ex mechanic cut the wheel, smashed the gas and sliced my front tire on the inner fender. The inside tread is sliced in two and rides like crap now. I purchased this truck with new tires and would like it to be as close to new as possible. I will get it shipped directly to the tire center. Please help, it seems like every time I almost get issues resolved something new pops up.

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
If the 16.00 tires are rubbing why don't you change them all to 14.00 tires. Several venders/members in your area have these tires for sale.

thegreydog

In the 1500 miles I have never even scrubbed, this mechanic cranked the wheel and stomped it. If you have vendor suggestions for this area, please let me know.

thegreydog

As of right now, I have nothing. I ordered from the link above, the guy said that a couple of them were almost new looking, all three were gashed up with terrible wear. Now I am stuck with three burnt out tires and no further than where I started. So now I am looking for one 95% Michelin 16.00r20 XZL, preferably in GA where I can avoid shipping fees again.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is this a wanted ad?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks