• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need a hand in Atlanta.

Mfarms

Sweet rig! and i will one day mess with those big trucks lol. and YES to whomever asked if i have insurance on my rig. I have full coverage COMMERCIAL insurance and a Class B. I put it on my Farm policy and have it in as a stake-Side bed truck with 31,500 LBS GVW. I plan on carrying a copy of my Insurance card and binder and paid in full invoice and a bill of sale from the yard! i am going to look like the clampets coming back to Texas i am going to be picking up 5 16.00 x 20's a spare cab (for crew cabbing) maybe 2 bumpers a dual volt alt and whatever else i can find... i hope to not get pulled over!! I am going to start another thread when i get the truck because i plan on doing ALOT of work on it. I plan on doing: Crew Cab: 4 link and air bags: air ride cab: full interior and sound: a pre runner style spare mount lol and my list goes on!!! if anyone has crazy ideas or thought of how to accomplish this let me know!

Mfarms

Well a quick update! I just got home with my truck and it's the cleanest truck I have ever seen it look like it came straight from RRAD and sat for a year and a half then we jumped it off and everything works. Even the batteries are holding charge. I met lots of really nice and helpful people in GA I will post that later with pics! But I just did 16hours in that thing and am wore smooth out. Peace!

joeykunz

Well a quick update! I just got home with my truck and it's the cleanest truck I have ever seen it look like it came straight from RRAD and sat for a year and a half then we jumped it off and everything works. Even the batteries are holding charge. I met lots of really nice and helpful people in GA I will post that later with pics! But I just did 16hours in that thing and am wore smooth out. Peace!
Glad you made it, can't wait to see the pics! I was beat up and my back was cramped up for a full day just driving 8 hours back to Jacksonville, I know your pain.

Mfarms

While i was in the GA area i got a truck cab about an hour and a half south of ATL and then went up and got 6 90+% 16.00 x 20 Goodyear AT3's from john at military off road tires and he was the best! helped me grease up the truck and fix a little CTIS problem and hooked me up on the tires they are very nice and maybe going on the truck soon. I have put it up for sale locally because its too nice for me to cut up and defile lol i hope it finds a good home. if anyone on here wants it message me i will drive it anywhere in the Continental U.S.A. for delivery :) More pics! i have put over 30 hours and 1800 miles on this truck in 2 weeks :driver: its bigger then the Quint at work! I took it to go get snowcones in town and all the kids wanted to play on it so i let them lol lots of parents taking pictures and it seems like dads use their kids as an excuse to come look at it!

Attachments

Mfarms

More Pics... Just cuz! If anyone is looking at trucks on the auction that are at Fort Worth i went by and looked at them so ill answer questions if you have any. Oh yeah i got a dual volt alt in ATL it dose 400amps of 24v and 50amps of 12v its SOOO huge im not sure how to get it to fit! and i got a new A/C compressor with a dryer.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks