• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need a little help

az_green

I am sorry to say, but i have to let my 1986 m1009 go. Wife says i have to many toys and we need a vehicle that is better on gas. I was wondering what is a good price for a m1009 that has no rust, very little maintiance issues and good interior. let me know what you guys think? I saw there is one at a government liquidaition that is going for about 2500.00 but has way more issue than mine.

Attachments

Bobert

Depending on the part of the contry, $3,000 would be a good price. It takes a well informed person to see the value in an old cucv.

Many people I know thought I got ripped off when I traded some items worth under 3k ish. But that's in Iowa. In the big states I bet you could get more.

maritimer

jebuz i paid 6K + tax for mine here in canada and that was with it needing new brake master,exhuast,u-joints,fluid changes,seatbelt, v-belts, tires and a few other odds and ends

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks