• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

need a m35a2 moved from ft Mead to frederick md

LT31A

Hey a few questions for you. Did you have to pay storage fees while waiting for the ECU at fort meade? What was the ball park cost to get it hauled to Frederick? I live in Frederick also. Maybe you could Pm me with t\your number to assist me with some Info. If the guy hauled yours with a 3/4 chevy than I'm SURE my 3/4 Dodge Cummins can haul one..lol

powerhouseduece

There are no storage fees while you wait for your euc to clear but when it does clear you have 14 days to pick it up or you default on the auction and you loose it. I got a shop 15min from fort meade, I also got a 818 and a tow bar. I towed a deuce off base a few weeks ago, towed a few before and towed a tractor from pa. If you can't get a trailer in time I can haul it off base and hold it for a little while till you can come get it or I can drive it out to you.

Whitey

Towing to Frederick

Bobby Jackson Towing. Approx $350 a year ago by wreaker, Meade to southern Frederick county. I believe they're located near the base and are very familiar with the pick up process. You just send them the order and let the GL rep know who's coming.

-Whitey

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks