• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need a measurement mep803 please

csheath

My 803 measures between 16-3/8" and 16-7/16" to the screw hole center when measured to the line in your photo. The next row of screw holes where the whole panel attaches is 38-3/16" or thereabouts. I don't have a metric tape handy.

Last edited:

dstang97

I have a weird panel off of who knows what. Here are some pictures of what I'm dealing with. I think I need a 803 bottom tray for the air and water to work with the top panel. Btw this is a Mep-802 genset

Attachments

Last edited:

jamawieb

I'm 100% sure that is not a 802a top because the radiator vent cut out is way to close to the exhaust. The tops of the 803a and 802a's are different. By that, I mean the opening for the radiator inlet is a lot smaller on the 802a's.

jamawieb

Haha! I think everyone is stumped at this one. I tried looking through several hundred pictures of different military equipment and can't find anything close. Is that the top that came with the unit or something you found after the fact?

dstang97

Original is somewhere on highway 77 Nc. This is a replacement that I got from jim Henry. The only spare one in America at the moment.

Daybreak

2 Star Admiral
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Howdy,
mep802a top1.jpgmep802a top2.jpg
MEP-802A top

mep803a top1.jpgmep803a top2.jpg
MEP-803A top

Last edited:

dstang97

Yup I think I just need the lower section off a Mep803a to make this abortion work. Thanks guys. Now I just need to find one.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks