• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need a motor

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Floridianson said:
Who would be the best shot for the liner tool?
If you can cut and weld you can make one. I made one out of a piece of all-thread and some metal I had laying around. All you need is something to span the cyl. on top with a hole through it, all-thread and some nuts, and something on the bottom to grab the liner. Run the all-thread from the bottom plate through the hole in the top plate, put a nut on the all-thread aginst the top plate, and start pulling.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
And I thought I was the only one with an engine for sale :lol: . Looks like I've got some stiff competition if I'm going to get rid of mine :D .

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I bought an unknown in the can from hndrsonj a while back. It's still at his house. If I had the room and another can, I'd be trying to get the runner he has. One day multifuels are going to dry up. They have already mostly dried up on GL. Those who fail to prepare are preparing to fail.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks