• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need a name on this part

Nick m1009

hj.jpgget-attachment.aspx.jpgcan find a name if some one can find out what this is, (what I was told) 60psi going into it but nothing out, it has two hose on it and that is all that I know

Last edited:

cucv1833

Part#-14057219 (Vacuum Valve Regulator) for transmision set points. you can do a advance search for more info and how to set. A new one cost around $150. I think 60 psi is incorrect. The TM manual talks about 8 in. of vacuum

Last edited:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Remember, the -20P and -34P TMs are simply exploded views of all the parts, with part numbers and names.

Nick m1009

well well like always you guys are quick with the answer now to hit the field with the knowledge at hand, I will respond with the outcome hopefully if it is the correct part/fix thank you guys and anyone with a responds still would be nice just encase these are the incorrect parts or in case of it being another name for it, Thanks

cucv1833

just encase these are the incorrect parts or in case of it being another name for it, Thanks

I looked at your picture then looked in the TM-34P and thats the correct part # and name. I also changed one out before and ordered a new one from the part# doing a google search. Whats is the problem with yours? I bought a new one $150 and it wasnt the problem at all. My problem was a .25 cent vacuum hose.

Heres the site for the Manual.
http://www.jatonkam35s.com/jatonkaCUCV-TMdownloadpage.htm

Last edited:

blackhueys

Just got one myself of fleabay if that helps my truck actually shifts right now change all of your vacuum lines first cheaper way to go if that does not work then I changed the switch.

cucv1833

well it shifts really hard 1-2 gear I know that i have 60 psi going into the vacuum and nothing out
Check your vacuum lines for damage and dry rotting and let us know whats up.
Mine did the same thing and i changed out the 3" Vacuum line on the transmission vacuum modulater and i was good to go again.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks