• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need a part number

Status
Not open for further replies.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You do not need it, unless you have the ICE/STE unit to diagnose your truck with.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's the diagnostic tool that plugs into the large round cannon plug under the dash(center).

That wire you refrenced, is the tachometer feed to the tach buffer, that is read by an ice/ste unit.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
How would I know if I had the ICE/STE? I'm assuming most, if not all CUCVs do not have this.
You would know if you had the diagnostic unit because you would have the carrying case sitting on the shelf and a big hole in your wallet. If you don't have those then you probably don't have the unit. ;-)

All the stock trucks have the diagnostic port.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks