• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need a reccomendation for parts

JGBallew

Need oil lines, that bracket that goes around the carb, and little stuff like decals, etc for finishing the resto on this F-head.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

JGBallew

Will give both a try, thanks!

My regular sources mainly deal with WW2 repro stuff, so a M38A1 is just new enough that decals, etc seem not to get the coverage.

oztankboy

I would definatly give midwest a try. Very helpful and friendly. I know they show the decals on their web site and good chance they will list what else you need. They have helps me so much with my project jeep down here in australia.

Phil...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks