• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need a set of keys...HELP!

ford381stroker

I purchased a M1008 a while back and sold it. I won one on Gov Liq but it says it doesn't have keys. :roll:

Before I sold the last one I didn't make a copy of the keys and should have. Went to a local place that cuts keys and took them the info from the FAQ forum and they wouldn't cut them for me.

If someone will make a copy of keys I would be more than happy to pay you for the copies, shipping and your time. I really don't want to go pick up this new M1008 without keys. The steering wheel is turned in the pics and I won't be able to winch it on the trailer with the wheels crooked.

Thanks for your help. :-D

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I had to go to the dealer. None of the local hardware stores would cut a key with just the codes.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I could do that too Eric. Sell them for $10, donate $4 for the site, $1 for "search" bumper stickers and $1 for Wiki R&D.

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Maybe new members should get a welcoming kit, you know, a hard copy of the posting rules and a CUCV key.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Easy now gents. Remember we were all FNG's here at one time or another. Down boys, down. I know we all get tired of the same old questions here but let's stay civil.

pc3nmcb

When you all decide to get over yourselves, you will notice he wasn't asking for a key code, he was simply asking if anyone had a spare. I don't think that is to much to ask. PM your address I will send you one.

Last edited:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks Seabee! I've been sending them out like crazy and darned near ran myself out. I'll try to restock soon. FWIW I tape the key to a piece of cardboard like a cereal box, drop it in an envelope and put a stamp on it. Fast and cheap!