• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need a towbar

harleyrkc

I did check the classifieds and even found someone in MI. with a towbar...... sale pending (not me). I'm going to need to tow one of the two deuces I just won on GL.

Derrickl112

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Would that be mine? He's not coming for another month, and hasnt payed for it yet so if you need to borrow it you can.

harleyrkc

No. I responded to someone in Boyne, MI.. I was told the sale was pending and told him to keep me in mind. But if my EUC goes through fast enough I'd very much appreciate borrowing it. This will be my 3rd EUC and the last one only took 10 days. So Im hopefull on this one but I'm not holding my breath.

houdel

Does anyone know where I can barrow or buy a towbar in MI.?
I've got a medium I'd sell. No feet, paint not all that great, but it's straight and has all the pins. Asking $300. I'm way out in the western part of the state, near Cadillac.

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello, I just picked up the complete set, both size feet, axel clamps and chains. Since this set is 100% BRAND NEW WITHOUT A SCRATCH, Make me an offer. I live in Clarkston, stop out and check it out.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks