• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need a Vendor ( or recomendations ) - Custom HEMMT Rims

stokjeep

Looking for a vendor who can make/supply custom re-centered HEMMT rims ( and tires ) that would made to suit a Ford F550 4x4. The rear would run single tires.

Also looking for a vendor for 20" rim tires, but in the shorter sizes as I need to fit these under a mildly lifted F550 Fire/Wildland Truck...

Any helpful info would be much appreciated.

** I put this in Duece Mods as this seems to be the place where most custom wheel discussion is had ....**

Gunner0311

auaI am looking fior affordable rims for a set of Goodyear 395/85x20 tires. My son is a fabricator,

so he can reconfigure the wheels to fit the duece bolt pattern.

Finding affordable wheels seems to be a problem. $250 for wheels is out of the question on my budget!

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'd PM KBarrell for the wheels. I LOVE mine. If you're needing help sourcing tires, I can help with that.

goldwing2000

Banned
auaI am looking fior affordable rims for a set of Goodyear 395/85x20 tires. My son is a fabricator,

so he can reconfigure the wheels to fit the duece bolt pattern.

Finding affordable wheels seems to be a problem. $250 for wheels is out of the question on my budget!
If he's a good fabricator, why not just widen the deuce rims? That's about as cheap as you can get!

stokjeep

Im in the same boat as far as looking for wheels. Have you checked out Stazwork's? Jim
Thanks - I called Stazworks - he just said to look at his website - he didn't seem interested in actually helping me with a product selection at all.

--

I really NEED someone who knows his shizzle and can advise and help guide product selection.

--

Tires - ideally I need a 12 or 14 wide by 40" tall tire in a fairly aggressive tread and really good load rating.

s1036s

Call Longs wheel in Florida, very good on the phone. $235 for a 20x11 any backspacing and any bolt pattern. You can get any width you want as well.