• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need a wiper motor

swhpaz

I'm not sure where this post should go, but here it is.

I've got a M109 I need a driver's side wiper motor for. Its the air driven type. The plastic motor already on it has become very brittle and pieces are falling off like crazy. Its screwing up the air pressure system on my truck.

If any one has a spare wiper motor laying around and wants to get rid of it, let me know.

Thanks!!!!!!!!

wsucougarx

LOL, not laughing at you but I kind of doubt anyone has any spares. Post pesky things like to go out. I have 3 deuces. Every one of those three has one bad wiper motor in them. No joke, all the passenger side ones are in-op. If by chance someone does have extras that they "want to get rid of" count me in after swhpaz:p

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks