• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need a wiring diagram for 1963 m-37

Jimma

We have replaced many electrical items on the 1963 m-37 including batteries, voltage regulator, generator, turn signal control box, turn signal switch etc. Everything else now works but the turn signals dont seem to be working even with the new parts. I had a wiring diagram but it must be from an older version as it does not match up on everything. Does anyone have a good wiring diagram for a later model m-37? Any suggestions as to wiring the turn signals to get power would be great as well. Thanks

Jimma

Does anyone know if the older m-37's had a different wiring diagram or routing than the later models? I have a 1963 and am having difficulty with turn signals. We have installed a turn signal switch and a control box, a new voltage regulator and a new generator. Everyting is working but the turn signals. Any adivice?

AN/GRC-46

If you have a 1963 then you have an M37B1 and the wiring is indeed different from the earlier M37. I can tell you that much but unfortunately I no longer have the reference books to help you out. Someone here will come up with the info you need.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks