• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

need advice new here

danatkins

hey there a friend of mine told me about this place and i just dont know what his screen name is on here lol. what i'm wanting to know is are all 3-53 detroits multi fuel i'm wanting to put one in my tj and gamma goats are so hard to find it seems like but still want one to be able to run waiste oil thru it.
thanks for the help hope to be here quite a bit

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome , giant run on sentences are hard to read . The 3-53 detroits are not multi-fuel , they are diesel .

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
As far as I know, no Detroit is a multifuel capable. And, caps, punctuation are your, and everyone else's, friend. Please use them, it makes things much easier to read [thumbzup]

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
They do have a 3-53 in them, but not a normal one. They are aluminum.

KsM715

As long as we are beating the capitalization and puncuation drum..........Do not use text type acronyms like AFAIK Noteveryone here is that tech savy and it makes posts just as hard to figure out. (As Far As I know)

Last edited:

quickfarms

My punctuation is not perfect and my spelling is worse.

I would like to see spell check on this site.

Please remember to start a new paragraph if you are changing the topic.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Ok AFAIK the Gamma goat had the 3-53 in it, I thought those were multi-fuel
WHAT does AFAIK mean ?????, there is no such word according to WEBESTER'S, oops JEFF beat me to it.

This SITE is NOT a phone APP, if you want to text talk do it with another phone

Last edited:

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There is no need to learn this to be on this site , the owners had the insight to include a rule about text posting . It is one of the rules everyone agrees to when they join.

From the site rules ;
• Do not post in all CAPS or in giant run-on sentences without punctuation. Do not post as if texting and do avoid the use of texting abbreviations. We are not the grammar police but we want everyone to easily read your post in at least 8th grade English. It is extra work to post proper sentences from a smartphone but the result will be greatly appreciated. Please do your best to use capitalization, proper spelling and punctuation. It makes it easier for everyone to read!