• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need advise and contact

FullSac

My username is Fullsac. I live in Long Beach, Ca. I recently purchased a M1031 from a Volunteer Fire Department in Thief River Falls, MN. The truck is not running. They said the truck stopped running while the generator was being used. I have the vehicle in storage, and would like to find a mechanic in the northern Minnesota area. The nearest large town (60miles) is Grand Forks, North Dakota. My best option because of time restraints would be to fly to Thief River Falls have the vehicle towed and repaired to drive home. I'm hoping someone can hook me up with a mechanic who can help. Thanks

MAdams

I can't help you with finding a mechanic but there are several military truck pages on FB that are pretty active. I would not recommend driving the truck home, even if it was a known good runner

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks