• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

need an overdrive what should I do.

dstang97

just got my truck running about a month ago and put some 35's on it yesterday. It still isn't enough for the m1008.

What would you guys do?
Nv4500
4L80E
SM465 with ranger box

I have a parts truck with a sm465 with everything for hydro

I also have a round pattern NP205 to hang off either choices

Screamin' Metal

Well, you can go to Diamond gears and get ring and pinions for front and rear.....will cost you about $280 per set......or do what I do, put a gear vender on it......

POOR WHITE BOY

4l80e not cheap - but well worth the extra expense . Or find a donor truck . I have it in two of mine and love it. My 1991 crewcab came with it oem and i put one in my 1986. Both have a np 205 behind them :d

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks