• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

need clutch and preasure plate.

zb39

Any tips for changing these out and or where to get them?? I can't seem to get them adjusted right. Seems like a fork on the pplate might be bent or broke?? It will not completly disengage. Doesn't seem to slip, just won't let me disengage.

98hd

Equipmentparts or something like that has cheap disks (check their ebay store).

OD iron has the pressure plate, but it's expensive. I think I got the last one from saturn.

For me the biggest pain was torquing the flywheel to spec. and getting the trans re-installed. Even with an alignment tool it was a PITA go get the input to slide in.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
i got all the 5t clutch parts from white owl, doing my clutch was not to bad, rigged up a pipe though the back and front windows, two come-a-longs, removed the front and trans to xcase shafts, unbolted everything, slid it back, dropped the clutch, ect. took me about 4 hours to pull it and about 6 hours to put it all back, went to Tocoa the next morning. the trick is to THINK IT ALL out before you touch a bolt