• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need correct straps for pioneer rack.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I occasionally see them on eBarf.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Contact Barrman. He got some new ones from NewStar. See what he thought of the quality.

M35Brown

I got the three dark green straps from Beachwood, They didn't say there were more than one option.
I have found out that I have the old style buckles on the trucks original straps, and the Beachwood's are Huckle Buckles.
Huckle's would be fine, but these are just to light to use.

saddamsnightmare

March 26th, 2010.

WEEBEE WEBBING or Pizzoferato Enterprises, Richmond, Ohio (Check their website). They will have the straps you need and if you specify the model and year, they will be right.... No Doubt about it!:)

Cheers,

Kyle F. McGrogan:razz:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks