• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need Deuce Shipped London, OH to Roseburg, OR

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi tire change guy! Want to mount 14 11-20's for me?

Good luck on your shipping, that is a LONG haul. Why did you buy one so far away? I also bought my truck there in 2005, but I'm 80 miles away, and drove it home.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You have a $1500 max to go 2500 miles? I think you will be VERY lucky to get it for 1$ a mile. $2 is probably more realistic. I looked for a long time and finally got $1.27 a mile (and fuel was cheaper then).

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you know it's a runner your best bet will be to drive it. Will also be something you'll never forget.:D

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I'm telling you, the charter bus seats are a must for a drive like this. There has to be one somewhere in Columbus or Dayton.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks