• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need drawing

tktsales

Anyone have a drawing for a transmission wiring harness p/n12349810. This is for the X200-4 Transmission in an M113A3. It is just a short harness but I need to figure out what pin is what. Thanks in advance for any help. Ted:)

tktsales

Well thats the problem is I dont have a haness to work with. If I did it would be rather easy but I need to build a harness for a converstion job from scratch. I have the TM that give me all the connector info I need I just dont know what wire goes from pin 1 on controller connector to what pin at the transmission connector.. There are no current solicitations so I cant get the drawing from dibbs and dont think I have access to any other systems.

3cavtanker

M113A3 Wiring Schematics

I happen to have a complete set of manuals for the M113 series from A2 to A3, including schematics. I can e-mail them to you if you would like. I tend to collect the electronic version of manuals, any i can get my hands on (preferably modern equipment since i work as a maintenance contractor for GDLS) Let me know what you need and I will be happy to attach the .PDF files to an e-mail for you.

Jim
m_3_3_cav@yahoo.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks