• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

need engine manuals

houdel

I have downloaded TM 9-2815-204-35, Field & Depot Maint LDS-427-2 Engine; and TM 9-2815-204-34P, Direct & General Suppport Parts & Tools List LDS-427-2 Engine, from the LOGSA website. I could not find TM9 2815-210-35.

I tried to upload the two manuals I found to the TM section but could not get them to upload. When I clicked the "Add New" link, entered the TM information and hit submit, nothing happened. All I got was a message "waiting for steelsoldiers.com" which went on forever with no action I could see. Can anyone tell me what else i need to do to get this stuff uploaded?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
got the 34P uploaded but despite several attempts, cant get the 35 upoaded. Try again later.

jodka

I have uploaded to the manuals section TM 9-2815-204-35, entitled "ENGINE, DIESEL (MULTIFUEL):TURBOSUPERCHARGED, FUEL INJECTED, WATER COOLED, 6-CYLINDER, ASSEMBLY–2815-897-5061 (CONTINENTAL MODEL LDS-427-2) AND CLUTCH, ASSEMBLY (ORD 7748995) (LONG MODEL 13CF)".

Download available pending approval.

jodka

nickd wrote:
tried to print the TM9-2825-204-35 manual and there is an error preventing a printing. Anyone else having difficulty?
It is 383 pages long. Maybe the error was "Printer out of paper." :wink:

Really, what was the error message and can you view the manual using Acrobat Reader?

The md5 checksum for the 018420.pdf file should be:
61df3e7f4b1df8305b85a653166573bf

jodka

I can not reproduce the error here. In case any of this information is helpful in remedying the printing error:

- As a check, I have downloaded the file from the manuals area and compared its checksum to what I uploaded. They match. So apparently it was not corrupted during my upload.

- I can page through the entire document, print selected pages to the printer, and print the entire file to a soft format. No errors, and printed results look fine.

- I got the manual from the LOGSA site.

- I am using the "Preview" application on Mac OS X to view and print the file. Also checked Acrobat Reader on OS X, no problem there either.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks