• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

need fan clutch solinoid

hummer4x4guy

Guy,
A friend of mine with a humvee in Washington State has a bad cadillac valve. If anyone has one they want to sell please pm me or email me directly at hummer4x4guy at hotmail dot com with a price. Thanks
Joel

Westech

CPL
If you need a fan clutch solinoid I have a birdge to sell you cheap too. and a cadillac valve.... I have all the parts you need send check ASPA.

you will need the whole clutch last time I looked. try the GM parts house.. they should have a military book and be able to order that part. I kow the one in Madison can get military parts. and whats a cadillac valve?

ElkyRacer

Cadillac is who makes the valve.

Are you sure its the valve? Whats it doing? The clutches are bad to freeze up sometimes from sitting up, a little love tap will break them free. You can make an adapter to a shop air hose blower to pressurize the clutch to see if its frozen. A love tap on the valve will usually free that up as well. Ive seen some of those valves on ebay before.

hummer4x4guy

He is 90% sure its the valve, he has some humvee mech. that work on his truck and they have replaced the other items that can go bad and this is the last one. The fan does kick off and on but it does it erratically...
Joel

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks