• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need front springs and bolts?????

cessnatwin

I have the truck stripped, the frame is cut, and I am trying to find a set of front springs and bolts to finish bobbing this truck! Anybody have any suggestions???

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
My son has a truck he is going to part out.If you dont find anything closer let me know.Shipping would bo costly.

AceHigh

Is the kit in MN too far for you? It is in the classifieds for $300

Complete bobbed deuce kit includes, set of front leaf springs with hangers/frame brackets, spring pads, u-bolts with nuts and washers, bump stops, shocks with upper and lower mounts. $300.00 Located just north of Minneapolis, MN

country

Supporting Vendor
We have complete kits or partial kits in stock ready to ship next day

thanks
Dave

BOBBER KIT- Everything you need to mount a single axle under your M35A2 – includes New u-bolts/Nuts/Washers, good used: Springs with hangers, perches, lower plates with shock absorber tab, upper plates with rubber bumper-$600 ( upper shock mounts and new shock absorbers also available)
Click the photo for larger image!

Billy Bobbed

I have just been warned against them, and they have to be shimmed up hire, I have a bunch of 105's that are perfect, but not gonna use those springs!

I used M105A trailer springs.Take all the spings apart plus the overload springs and put them all together by length.Dont use the block.And use the front spring perches of the M35A2.I made a top bracket for the shocks.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks