• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need good deuce and a half mechanic in Florida(Tampa Bay area)

drfcp

Anyone able to recommend a good mechanic familiar with the deuce and a half in Florida? I am in pinellas county but a Tampa Bay Area is all close. Please before anyone says get the TM's I already have them but don't have many tools and could really benefit from a real mechanic.

thanks for any assistance.

drfcp

Thanks for the reply. I actually bought this and a previous deuce and a half from him. I texted him about 2 weeks ago but he never called me back. I thought maybe he was on vacation or something. Drive time in a deuce to him is approx 10 hrs, I drove my first one home from his place in Georgia. The truck is leaking oil from front left tire mount so won't make it to his place and a hauling company wants $800 to bring it to him. So I was hoping for a more local truck mechanic. Any one else know someone in middle florida?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks