• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need good deuce and a half mechanic in Florida(Tampa Bay area)

drfcp

Anyone able to recommend a good mechanic familiar with the deuce and a half in Florida? I am in pinellas county but a Tampa Bay Area is all close. Please before anyone says get the TM's I already have them but don't have many tools and could really benefit from a real mechanic.

thanks for any assistance.

drfcp

Thanks for the reply. I actually bought this and a previous deuce and a half from him. I texted him about 2 weeks ago but he never called me back. I thought maybe he was on vacation or something. Drive time in a deuce to him is approx 10 hrs, I drove my first one home from his place in Georgia. The truck is leaking oil from front left tire mount so won't make it to his place and a hauling company wants $800 to bring it to him. So I was hoping for a more local truck mechanic. Any one else know someone in middle florida?