• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

need help after spin on filter install

v8jeeptj

Do you think I have a IP problem if when I hit the throttle pedal real hard sometimes the the throttle gets stuck wide open. The spring on the IP snaps back as normal so I dont think the cable is getting stuck. To get the idel back down I have to go crimp the fuel lined then the rpms drop down to normal. Can I just remove the IP cover and clean inside. Does this even sound like an IP problem?

Just clicked on TM but it did not come up. Does someone have a link?

Last edited:

NCBloodhound

I will stick with my stock fuel filter until the day it starts to leak. Talk about going from bad to worse. Sorry your having problems. But your thread inspired me not to screw around with my filter until there is a need.
It inspired me to do the same. I was actually filling out my shopping cart online for the conversion and stopped. I just got the stock replacement filter.

-Mike

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks