• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need help asap

ctmustang

I have a deuce at Ft. Jackson SC that has got to be picked up by this Thurs. at 12:eek:o noon or GL is going to reclaim it and resell. Last friday was the 14 day mark since euc cleared but when the fella I had made arrangements with went to the lot last wed. it was closed. He called the GL man on his cell phone and was told that he had to go out of town and wouldn't be back until today. I thought my guy was going to pick it up today but I guess he wasn't able because I got an e-mail from gl at Ft. Jackson stating that if it wasn't gone at 12:00 thurs. that they were going to take it back. If anyone could pick it up and store it for me until Saturday morning I would be very grateful. I haven't been able to get in touch with the guy who was going to originally pick it up.
If you can help please call me at 336-870-0669.
Thanks Charles

Chief_919

It is very piss poor management that Government Liquidation will have the only employee that can release your truck out fo town, but count those days against you in your pickup time.

I would get on live chat and tell them that if they hold the days thier employee was unavailable for pickup against your timeline you are going to contact the DLA and DRMS inspector generals and file a formal complaint that they were defaulting you because their employee couldn't be there for you to pickup.

I bet you get an extension.

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would get ahold of Tim. He generally isn't that critical about number of pickup days, as long as you make arrangements with him ahead of time.

MitchG

If I can help let me know. I am not too far from the Fort. If I had a tow bar I would say I would go get it for you. If someone can get it off base for you you are welcome to store it for a couple of days at my work lot. We are five or ten miles from the gate at the Fort. Oh yeah, you will probably have to tow it or have it hauled off the Fort.

AceHigh

I like the time I got a PIF invoice and the 10 day warning. Shortly after that the GL dude called and said the truck will be picked up Tuesday at 10am.

That was during the Frankfort logjam.

exbrown

I would get on live chat and tell them that if they hold the days thier employee was unavailable for pickup against your timeline you are going to contact the DLA and DRMS inspector generals and file a formal complaint that they were defaulting you because their employee couldn't be there for you to pickup. I bet you get an extension.
If you use the Chat on GL, there is a feature that allows you to email the conversation to yourself. You need to do that. I had a M109 reclaimed after I had spoken on the phone and gotten approval for a later pick up date. They would not release the truck on pick up. I learned a hard lesson that I don't want anyone else to learn the way I did. It was my fault, should have gotten something in writing so that I could have argued it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks