• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need Help For Loadout Camp Shelby Mississippi ...

Billett

If anyone can help me remove my CUCV from Camp Shelby Mississippi on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday it would be greatly appreciated. Im having problems finding a shipping company.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Can't help you with the loadout, but per the site rules, you can not post the same question multiple times.

Thanks for deleting the other thread.

Last edited:

85-m1028

I ended up with "auto transport service inc. 1-800-523-7182" when I had mine picked up from camp shelby and sent to california. That was 7/19/04 ago.

They were contracted by "all american auto transport inc" www.aaat.com the salesmans name was Kurt I don't know if he still works there but he was very helpfull and a good guy.

ranchhopper

Try earth auto shippers they are based in texas they hauled a ford ranger for me from illinois to hidalgo TX for eight hundred dollars thats around fifty cents per mile.

Billett

Thanks for all the input guys !!

Especially CS Davis for his help !! He's going to be loading it out for me until I can get it picked up ... thats solid !!!!!

Jimma

Glad you found someone that can help you. I have been very fortunate here in GA and in SC with members willing to help out.

any advice on loading these out and the process that takes place? I just placed a bid on one of the cucvs out in Camp Shelby after looking for awhile. Im also trying to decide it its going to be cheaper for me to fly out and drive it back, or have it shipped to me. Any one have anything to add, like how much they spent to have them shipped. I have two quotes right nor one at 1,300 and one at 775 pretty good spread, but not looking to spend alot to get it to me hopefully. seems silly to pay more for shipping than for the truck.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
any advice on loading these out and the process that takes place? I just placed a bid on one of the cucvs out in Camp Shelby after looking for awhile. Im also trying to decide it its going to be cheaper for me to fly out and drive it back, or have it shipped to me. Any one have anything to add, like how much they spent to have them shipped. I have two quotes right nor one at 1,300 and one at 775 pretty good spread, but not looking to spend alot to get it to me hopefully. seems silly to pay more for shipping than for the truck.
Did you have someone inspect it ? does it run ? does it hav functional brakes?
Your best bet would be to contact Csm davis .

cucv

it does run, I have not personally seen it. But it was driven onto the lot, I decided instead to bid outside of MS camp shelby after i got out bid. The shipping fee was to much for me to get it to california. I however have a friend that can pick up for me in another state.

As for brakes, they said they work but to what capacity I really cant say.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks